$how Me the Money — Author Joanne Reed

There are a lot of things you hear about money: Money is the root of all evil. Money doesn’t grow on trees. Money can’t buy happiness. Nowadays there is a huge divide between the 1% of the population who holds in their hands the vast majority of the world’s wealth, leaving the 99% trying to… $howContinua a leggere “$how Me the Money — Author Joanne Reed”